We at Camp Ashraf.org seek to engage the public with relevant and true information regarding Camp Ashraf, home to Iran’s largest opposition movement. Our team consists of individuals who ardently work towards bringing peace and justice to the residents. We intend to focus the efforts of distinguished scholars, intellectuals, democracy and human rights advocates, as well as concerned students toward advocating for this cause.
At CampAshraf.org, our team expects and demands the security, human rights, respect, and justice for the residents of Camp Ashraf upheld. We value integrity and fulfilled promises that create lasting peace and cooperation among the residents of Camp Ashraf and international bodies.
We aim to provide:
- A bridge between Iranians and non-Iranians on Camp Ashraf
- A true perspective of the history and culture of Camp Ashraf
- Up-to-date news, blogs, and media coverage on Camp Ashraf
- The latest reports on global campaigns and activism in defense of Camp Ashraf
- Analyses of humanitarian, legal, and political spheres related to Camp Ashraf
CampAshraf.org is organized and maintained by the supporters of the residents of Camp Ashraf worldwide. This website is therefore not the official website of Camp Ashraf, nor does it speak on behalf of the residents and the Camp itself.